Susanne Reed has a Ph.D. in Education and a Master’s degree in Psychology. She worked for more than 20 years in the mental health and substance abuse fields as a counselor, director, and Addiction Counseling business owner. She has been a blog and article writer since 2016 for individual therapists, treatment facilities, sober living homes, and addiction specialists, as well as other industries. She is an adjunct professor in Psychology for a local college. She has been published in magazines such as Spotlight on Recovery, P31, and GRIT, and has written books that are available on Amazon.
- The True Cost of Alcoholism
- Medicare and Medicaid Alcohol Rehab Programs: What They Cover and Entail
- Double Winners: Benefits of Attending Both AA and Al-Anon Meetings
- Al-Anon: What Is It and Who Is It For?
- The Connection Between Alcohol and Suicide Risk
- Intimate Partner Violence: How Alcohol Misuse Affects It
- Alcohol and Anticonvulsants: Drinking on Seizure, Migraine, or Mood Meds
- Why Do Different Alcohols Affect You Differently? And Do They Really?
- Setting Boundaries: 7 Ways to Talk About Triggers
- Mixing Lipitor and Alcohol: Are You Endangering Your Health?