Sarah Morris is a freelance writer for the healthcare industry. She has more than 12 years of professional experience as a blogger and ghostwriter for doctors, addiction treatment providers, and a variety of other healthcare practices.
- Depression: Before, During, and After Alcohol Use
- Can My Friends and Family Come With Me to AA Meetings?
- Alcohol-Induced Dementia: Effects and Treatment
- What Is the Best Way to Help a Functioning Alcoholic?
- The Role of a Higher Power in 12 Step Drug Treatment
- Could AA Be Right for Me?
- How to Apply Alcoholics Anonymous Step 6 in Real Life
- How Alateen Meetings Help Teens Find their Own Recovery
- Can I Be a Casual Member of AA?
- 10 Harm Reduction Strategies for Alcoholics