Nancy Swezey, RN, is the nurse manager at Mount Sinai West in New York in their operating room. She graduated from Columbia University in 2012 with her BSN. She is currently completing her Master’s to be a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner focusing on neuropsychiatry and deep brain stimulation through CUNY Hunter Bellevue School of Nursing.
- Immersing Yourself in Recovery: What to Expect at a Sober Living House
- Partial Hospitalization Program: A Higher Level of Care Without Being Inpatient
- Antibiotics and Alcohol: Why Antibiotics Come With a Safety Warning
- Polysubstance Abuse: What You Need to Know About Mixing Alcohol And Drugs
- What Will Alcohol Abuse Do to Your Liver? A Look at Alcoholic Cirrhosis
- What to Expect During Alcohol Detox and Who Can Help You Get Sober