Jessica Payne, LMSW, CAADC, is currently in the final year of her Doctorate of Clinical Psychology. She has previously earned a Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology and a Master of Social Work. She is a Licensed Master of Social Work (clinical) and Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor in the State of Michigan. Her work experiences include a: school social worker, hospice medical social worker, co-occurring substance abuse counselor, private practice therapist, and an emergency mental health evaluator.
- The Science of Step 10 AA
- The Psychology of Setting Boundaries with an Alcoholic
- Can Alcoholism Cause Mental Illness?
- Brief Interventions for Alcohol: Recovery Can Start in Your Doctor’s Office
- What Is an Alcohol Relapse Prevention Plan? And Will Mine Work?
- Alcohol-Induced Pancreatitis
- What to Expect in an Alcohol Use Disorder Assessment
- Alcohol-Induced Depressive Disorder: When Alcohol Causes Depression
- Is Luxury Rehab Really Worth the Money?
- Is a 30-Day Rehab Program Actually Long Enough to Jumpstart Recovery?