Hannah Sumpter, MSW, holds a Bachelor’s degree in Theology, as well as a Master’s degree in Social Work, with an emphasis in Mental Health. She has combined both degrees to work in the addictions field for over ten years, both as a case manager and therapist. Throughout her professional experience, she has grown in her passion for serving those with an addiction, as she is able to positively impact some of the most vulnerable in our society.
- PTSD and Alcoholism: 75% of Trauma Survivors Develop Alcohol Addiction
- What Are the Alcoholics Anonymous Daily Reflections?
- Why Is Alcohol So Addictive? It’s More Complex Than You Think
- Recognizing and Repairing the Damage of Alcoholism and Relationships
- What to Do When Alcohol Becomes a Problem on the Job
- Anxiety: Before, During, and After Alcohol Use
- Under the Weather? Don’t Mix Alcohol and Cold Medicine
- Every Step in the Continuum of Care in Alcohol Rehab Programs
- Dual Diagnosis: Half of People With Addiction Also Have Another Condition
- Finding Recovery Together: Group Therapy for Alcohol Addiction