Hannah Sumpter, MSW, holds a Bachelor’s degree in Theology, as well as a Master’s degree in Social Work, with an emphasis in Mental Health. She has combined both degrees to work in the addictions field for over ten years, both as a case manager and therapist. Throughout her professional experience, she has grown in her passion for serving those with an addiction, as she is able to positively impact some of the most vulnerable in our society.
- What Are the Alcoholics Anonymous Daily Reflections?
- Why Is Alcohol So Addictive?
- When Alcoholism Impacts Your Personal Relationships
- When Alcoholism Impacts Your Professional Life
- Anxiety: Before, During, and After Alcohol Use
- Mixing Alcohol and Cold/Flu Medicine: Side Effects and Risk Factors
- Rehab Programs
- Addiction and Dual Diagnosis
- Group Therapy for Alcohol Addiction
- Alcohol and Social Influence