Autumn is the owner and founder of Sweetest Freedom Coaching & Consulting. In addition to her consultation work, she has over 14 years of experience working in the field of behavioral health as a director, trainer, meditation teacher, psychotherapist, and author. Autumn’s specialized focus has been with weight loss, addiction recovery, compulsive behaviors, trauma, and families impacted by addiction. She has worked as the Director of Spiritual Care in a medical and residential setting, providing care to seniors focused on legacy, grief, meaning, and end-of-life. She has experience providing care for clients across the lifespan, from infancy to age 106.
- Reducing Triggers in Alcohol Addiction Recovery
- Alcohol and Sex, Reproductive Wellness, and Pregnancy
- Step 6: Tips for Dealing With Character Defects in Recovery
- How Alternative Alcohol Therapy Enhances Rehab
- Sober Living Vs Halfway House: Similar, But Not Synonyms
- Alcohol Addiction Treatment: From Diagnosis to Sustainable Sobriety
- Somatic Experiencing Therapy: Healing the Physical Symptoms of Alcoholism
- Breaking the Alcohol and Chronic Pain Link
- Is AA Free for Anyone Who Wants to Attend?
- How to Be a Good AA Sponsor