Moxee, Washington AA Meetings

  • Please note that AA meeting locations and times tend to change often and quickly, so always check before assuming these times are accurate.
  • Do you have new information about an AA meeting? Please let us know!

Moxee is a small city in Yakima County, in the U.S. state of Washington. AA meetings in Moxee form part of the Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) Meetings, a global entity that provides support and help for people struggling with alcohol use disorder. AA meetings in Moxee are part of the global network of AA, which was established in 1935. Its role is to assist individuals in overcoming substance abuse disorder. High-level care is offered by Alcoholics Anonymous Washington State to individuals on their journey to becoming and sustaining sobriety. The delivery of the AA meetings is varied, including spiritual meetings, men’s or women’s only meetings. In the meetings, individuals are encouraged, however not forced to speak about alcohol addiction, however, if preferred and depending on the individual’s level of comfort, one-on-one and small group meetings are also options. The AA meetings have been successful in raising awareness, educating, and providing support to those suffering from alcohol addiction. The AA meetings generally utilize a 12-step approach, although other individuals may be referred to an inpatient rehab facility, or a medical detox program, based on their unique cases. At inpatient facilities, healing for alcohol addiction begins with detox, then medication, then counseling. Counseling sessions within AA meetings are good strategies for sustained recovery.

Where do calls go?

Calls to numbers on a specific treatment center listing will be routed to that treatment center. Additional calls will also be forwarded and returned by one of our treatment partners below.

Calls to any general helpline (non-facility specific 1-8XX numbers) for your visit will be answered by ARK Behavioral Health, a paid advertiser on

All calls are private and confidential.

Who Answers?