Sterling Heights, Michigan AA Meetings

  • Please note that AA meeting locations and times tend to change often and quickly, so always check before assuming these times are accurate.
  • Do you have new information about an AA meeting? Please let us know!

Sterling Heights is a city in Macomb County of the U.S. state of Michigan, and one of Detroit’s core suburbs. Sterling Heights and many other cities have had cases of alcohol addiction. Usually, most individuals hardly know their situation in the early phases of alcohol addiction. They wait till the adverse effects are intense before they admit they are in a difficult situation. At that stage, it becomes difficult to overcome alcohol addiction independently because each attempt to withdraw could be painful. The AA community, a society that was founded to help millions of people regain control over their lives, solves this problem. AA meetings in Sterling Heights MI gives an opportunity to residents of Sterling Heights and neighboring cities who suffer from alcohol use disorder to gather People provide mutual help and get tips from people who have overcome the same situation. At AA meetings, everyone has the same intent, which is to free themselves from alcohol addiction and live a better life. The AA community prioritizes the preferences of various members, making it offer different kinds of meetings. For participants that love close social interaction, there are also subgroups. We have added every local AA meetings Michigan to our website to ease the search. If you need more assistance to start your recovery trip, feel free to call our specialists today.

Where do calls go?

Calls to numbers on a specific treatment center listing will be routed to that treatment center. Additional calls will also be forwarded and returned by one of our treatment partners below.

Calls to any general helpline (non-facility specific 1-8XX numbers) for your visit will be answered by ARK Behavioral Health, a paid advertiser on

All calls are private and confidential.

Who Answers?