Parsonsburg, Maryland AA Meetings

  • Please note that AA meeting locations and times tend to change often and quickly, so always check before assuming these times are accurate.
  • Do you have new information about an AA meeting? Please let us know!

Parsonsburg is situated in Wicomico County, Maryland. This rural town has several of its locals experiencing alcohol use disorders and alcohol-induced ailments resulting from alcohol addiction. Alcohol use disorder is an ailment whereby a person cannot control his or her alcohol intake and becomes physically and emotionally dependent on it. Alcoholics Anonymous is fully dedicated and committed to helping people achieve sobriety from alcohol and quit alcohol addiction. This global community has several AA meetings in Parsonsburg providing support to locals with alcohol addiction in this town and offering localized solutions that aid recovery. There are different sessions during meetings, from therapy to counseling and shared experiences sessions, and programs are structured to address individuals’ needs while noting their peculiarities. The atmosphere is warm and welcoming, and participants have nothing to worry about as AA meetings Maryland hosts are a strictly non-discriminatory and no-shame zone. Treatment procedures address the health effects of alcohol addiction and mitigate against possible health risks. It involves alcohol detox, medications, and medical professionals provide top-quality medical care. You can call our team of specialists with your questions or visit our website to locate the nearest AA meeting in Parsonsburg to you from our AA directory.

Where do calls go?

Calls to numbers on a specific treatment center listing will be routed to that treatment center. Additional calls will also be forwarded and returned by one of our treatment partners below.

Calls to any general helpline (non-facility specific 1-8XX numbers) for your visit will be answered by ARK Behavioral Health, a paid advertiser on

All calls are private and confidential.

Who Answers?